Doctor Aguilar’s authentic Magna Rx Plus is a dietary complement that is marketed closely thru more than a few websites, and can be discovered on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and a number of different on line stores.
It is additionally avaible in some stores. I determined to attempt this complement out to take a look at it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this evaluation as my results. To start, it must be cited that this specific complement is reachable over the counter, and does no longer require a medical practitioner prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I obtained my package deal in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the enterprise we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) despatched us two bottles alternatively of one.They did this deliberately, and it used to be no longer a mistake, however I suppose they are simply attempting to get rid of the product. After doing extra research, it appears like these Buy-One-Get-One offers are highly general for this products, regardless of the place you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a simple marked envelope, so there is nothing announcing “male enhancement” or something like that so your postman doesn’t recognize what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first thing I want to say is that when I opened the bottle was the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t know if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, but it really stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 pill – the bottle says to take 2, but I never start with the recommended dose.About 2 minutes after taking this initial test dose, I got a slight burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I commenced thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half of surpassed earlier than the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no loopy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I know you are supposed to take 2 pills a day for like 1 month, but I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to take a look at a extensive range of these dietary supplements each week, so it’s now not without a doubt possible. After analyzing a number of of the critiques about Magna Rx Plus on some different websites, however, it doesn’t simply seem like you ever get a suitable impact from it. I mean, nearly each and every reviewer on Amazon says that it does no longer work, and that it is a entire waste of money. I would no longer go so a long way as to say that, however in all truth – primarily based on my short journey – I can’t see how this product can make any actual distinction in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s really worth taking a shut appear at the elements to see if these product even has the viable to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been proven to promote wholesome prostate feature and can also even have advantages in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, however greater lookup is needed.
As far as its sexual benefits, there’s really no reason for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some research have proven that pygeum can even work in opposition to testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in traditional medicine for years, always with the purpose of improving male sexual performance.
And, unlike many substances in this category, actually appears to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising research are about 3-times large than these current in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s also worth noting that, although maca seems to increase sex drive, it has no effects on testosterone levels and is not a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been shown through modern-day lookup to stay up to its popularity as a male improving herb.
In fact, some lookup even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest impact on testosterone tiers – which is unusual.
The dosages observed right here are on the low side, however now not the factor of being completely ineffective.
The fact is that there is no longer ample lookup to clearly nail down a specific dose.
- Oat Straw– Various parts of the common oat – the same stuff that we turn into oat meal – have been used to support male health by various traditional medicine systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little research to back this up.
- Catauba – It worries me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This herbal preparation is actually spelled “catuaba” and was an important part of the cultural of several native Brazilian tribes.
And several animal studies have shown that catuaba can improve erections and increase the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is concerning about it’s inclusion here is that authentic catuaba is actually a mixture of the bark from several different trees but Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their formula on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given credit score for a broad vary of benefits, consisting of expanded testosterone and energy, as nicely as expanded erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have no longer stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have decent benefits for mood and brain function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This popular supplement is a precursor to a gas called Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and increases blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t always work in practice.
Especially in view that the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times much less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does seems to help with prostate health but has no effective on testosterone levels or sex drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is included to give Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes hot peppers hot.
Unfortunately, in spite of claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no have an effect on on sexual overall performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in normal medicine, there are very few research backing up claims involving this South American herb.
It does, then again exhibit promise as a temper enhancer and talent booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in studies are much higher than those in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no factor in attempting to through delicate about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a good source of testosterone, but there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More commonly called Sarsaparilla, it’s typically the root that is used for a variety of reasons.
I’m no longer positive what the distinctive between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used right here however there is lookup into the root’s potential to extend testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a type of cure-all tonic in standard Chinese medicine, there is no research to exhibit that astragalus (which ought to virtually refer to a number of one-of-a-kind flowers however the label doesn’t specify) has any advantages when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The only effect that licorice root has on testosterone is to decrease it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a lengthy recognition for enhancing male health, and it can also deserve it.
The seeds contain several vitamins and minerals – including zinc and magnesium – that increase sperm production and could improve prostate health. But that doesn’t mean that it has any effect on sex drive or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a wholesome dose of L-Arginine and different really useful components
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few elements that would possibly truely enhance sexual fitness are in ridiculously low doses.
It may additionally be well worth giving Magna Rx a shot, really due to the fact of how affordable it is and – in principle – the components ought to have some type of effect.Unfortunately, the few elements that would possibly really do something for you are covered in extraordinarily low doses, significantly decreasing their capability to clearly work.
There are a lot of merchandise that get bashed on websites like Amazon and Ebay, however you have to be aware that most of the time human beings that do have success with the product commonly don’t say anything, and the ones that had a terrible trip with it are going to whinge a lot louder. It does comprise L-Arginine, which is supposed to enlarge blood float and assist with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is no longer the quality preference for growing NO tiers and wishes to be taken at a a great deal greater dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is also made in the USA, so I think it is generally safe to take, unlike a lot of other supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t intended to sound prejudice, it’s just that supplements from other countries have a reputation for blatantly lying on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are inclined to take some thing for a very lengthy time to wait and see if it will be extra fantastic for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be accurate for you, however I don’t recognize if it is well worth placing the time into.
As a ways as the usage of Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would bypass it and go onto to some thing greater potent.
Interesting Side Note: I these days determined out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly used to be the “brains” at the back of Magna Rx Plus, is in reality now not a licensed medical doctor in the US.Aquilar can also now not have even had a primary function in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices remedy in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and style is horrible. Havent observed any dramatic consequences however some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and challenging to maintain. I have stopped the usage of this product normally due to the fact of the heartburn and belly upset. Just now not well worth it, Have been the usage of High T from GNC and in two weeks have observed a difference. I additionally am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in measurement however in capability and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s available online, but I couldn’t find a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You may have to choose a different supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s sold online and in some stores. I don’t know if anyone carries it or delivers it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there have been no fantastic effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can discover it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website