There is a boldness and mindset that comes alongside with each and every male enhancement product’s claims and advertising that is to be expected.
It attracts you in and offers prospect clients their first glimpse and affect of the product in query and regularly is the first step in anybody figuring out whether or not or no longer to buy it.
“Bigger, Longer, Thicker, Harder.
The Number 1 Penis Enlarger in Japan”.
That’s what you’re greeted with at the BlueNano Citrulline product page on the Magic Potions website.
It’s a exceptionally daring claim; let’s damage it down and see if the product lives up to it.
BlueNano Citrulline Benefits
The benefits had been spelled out surprisingly absolutely above – BlueNano Citrulline claims to develop your organ, supply you a more difficult erection, bounce begin your libido, improve your staying power, extend pleasure all around, and increase your self belief so you by no means once more have to wonder if you will please your partner.
The manufacturer even spells out a timeline for what you can expect month by month.
First, they advise that you will not see much of anything by way of results for the first 19 days.
In the First Month:
You’ll see a notable increase in libido, erection hardness, and stamina.
In the Second Month:
You’ll see your improvement take a turn for the better, increasing pleasure for your partner.
In the Third Month:
You’ll reach your full growth potential.
And the advertising push BlueNano Citrulline uses in Asia is very explicitly focused on enlargement.
See exhibit A:
Of course, if you’ve read some of our reviews and articles, you know that a capsule can’t certainly make any section of your physique grow. A top capsule can enhance libido, erections, stamina, and pleasure, however it won’t make you definitely grow.
BlueNano Citrulline is no longer the first tablet to make this claim, and it won’t be the last.
When I come throughout these types of guarantees from a pill, I rely it as one strike in opposition to for false or exaggerated marketing, and pass on, focusing on the benefits the pill may actually provide.
BlueNano Citrulline Ingredients
This brings us to an evaluation of ingredients, and BlueNano Citrulline has a few doozies.
At first, the formula seems fairly typical, with:
- Citrulline which is an amino acid that acts as a precursor to Nitric Oxide with the aid of way of L-Arginine, making it efficiently act as a time launch method for growing blood go with the flow for higher erections.
- Cistanche Tubulosa which releases enzymes that may additionally extend the body’s herbal manufacturing of testosterone.
- Catuaba Bark which is nicely regarded to be a effective aphrodisiac, boosting each libido and mood.
Then they list “Other Ingredients” including:
Longan, Guarana, Turtle, Zinc, Ginkgo Biloba, Fur Seal, and Reindeer.
Okay, a few of these are perfectly standard:
- Guarana is a supply of caffeine to maintain your energy/stamina up.
- Zinc is an vital mineral to the technique of boosting testosterone naturally.
- Ginkgo Biloba boosts blood glide and will increase libido and energy.
But what about the rest?
I did some research and here’s what I came up with:
- Longan, aka Dragon Eye, is believed to assist enhance reminiscence loss and cognition, although no research have demonstrated this.
The active molecule in Longan seems similar to those in the Racetam family, which might be the reason it’s believed to help cognitively.
Study point out that Longan indicates promise as a effective antioxidant.
- Turtle Powder which is technically Turtle shell powder has been used in historical Chinese remedy to deal with fevers and “nourish the yin whilst subduing the yang”.
- Fur Seal Skeletal Muscle Extract which has been proven to have some vasodilation effect, opening up blood vessels, permitting for higher erections.
- Reindeer Antler Powder is comparable to, if now not the identical as, deer antler velvet, which is believed to grant amino acids for conversion to nitric oxide and for muscle repair.
It additionally presents calcium, magnesium, and zinc to assist raise herbal testosterone levels.
The word “Nano” appears in the name of this product for a reason.
They claim that the “nano” sized ingredients are more easily absorbed into your system, thereby making BlueNano Citrulline a more efficient supplement than others.
It’s true that better absorption is key to a good supplement’s success, but there’s no backup documentation or further discussion of these nano ingredients or the process by which they are made and used.
The encouraged dose is two pills taken daily, simply earlier than bed.
I discover this a little strange, thinking about that BlueNano Citrulline includes caffeine.
It in all likelihood capability there’s no longer a entire lot of complete caffeine in the supplement.
Otherwise, it would probable maintain you up if taken at bedtime.
Where to Buy
BlueNano Citrulline is available online, and you have a few different ways to go, depending on what country you’re in.
BlueNano Citrulline is made in Japan, and for a time it seems, was once solely offered there.
Its main source is an online store called Magic Potions.
They sell health and beauty products all over the world, and as such, BlueNano Citrulline can be bought notably a great deal in any country.
In US dollars, shopping for a single bottle will price about $60 per month, and you can change the currency to better suit your needs.
BlueNano Citrulline Reviews
Usually, when a product is sold on Amazon, it’s opened up to plenty of customer feedback.Unfortunately, there’s only one review posted at this time, and it’s not very informative:
There are a few opinions posted at the Magic Potions website, however we constantly take these with a grain of salt due to the fact they can also be greater about advertising than about giving attainable clients the straight story on how well their product does or does not work.
In any event, here’s what they look like:
BlueNano Citrulline Pros and Cons
Advantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It’s available all over the world.
- The charge is life like – if you discover the proper retailer.
Disadvantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- They promise real boom of bodily tissue which is simply now not some thing a capsule can do on its own; this weakens the brand’s potential to be trusted.
- The method incorporates a few “odd” substances with questionable advantages as properly as a positive “ick” factor.
- Instructions say to take two drugs at night time earlier than bed, however it contains caffeine which may keep you awake.
- BlueNano Citrulline is no longer made in the United States, which may additionally be fine, however potential it’s now not situation to the equal tips in phrases of the manufacturing facility as American made merchandise are.
BlueNano Citrulline – The Bottom Line
I have no cause to agree with BlueNano Citrulline is no longer safe.
I’m fairly certain that for most any healthful grownup it would be flawlessly safe. But we choose greater than secure from our supplements; we choose effective.
And in this case, I’m just not convinced BlueNano Citrulline is anywhere near as effective as it claims.
Citrulline is a good ingredient, but it can’t carry an entire supplement and provide such a wide range of benefits on its own. The presence of an aphrodisiac like Catuaba Bark helps, and there are a few extra beneficial components, however overall, I simply don’t suppose the system is that spectacular.
There are higher supplements, made in the US, that can provide more help in the areas of erections, libido, stamina, testosterone, and overall sexual confidence.Skip the Turtle Powder, and go with something proven to improve sexual performance.
Have You Used BlueNano Citrulline?
Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
I has diabetes ,can I use this product.please let me understand it is protected to use .thank you – Andy
When you have a medical condition and/or take medications, you need to check with your doctor about what supplements may interfere with your issues.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website