There is a boldness and attitude that comes along with every male enhancement product’s claims and marketing that is to be expected.
It attracts you in and offers prospect clients their first glimpse and impact of the product in query and regularly is the first step in anyone finding out whether or not or now not to buy it.
“Bigger, Longer, Thicker, Harder.
The Number 1 Penis Enlarger in Japan”.
That’s what you’re greeted with at the BlueNano Citrulline product page on the Magic Potions website.
It’s a rather daring claim; let’s ruin it down and see if the product lives up to it.
BlueNano Citrulline Benefits
The advantages had been spelled out highly honestly above – BlueNano Citrulline claims to develop your organ, supply you a tougher erection, leap begin your libido, enhance your staying power, amplify pleasure all around, and enhance your self assurance so you by no means once more have to wonder if you will please your partner.
The manufacturer even spells out a timeline for what you can expect month by month.
First, they suggest that you will no longer see a whole lot of some thing by using way of outcomes for the first 19 days.
In the First Month:
You’ll see a first-rate enlarge in libido, erection hardness, and stamina.
In the Second Month:
You’ll see your improvement take a turn for the better, increasing pleasure for your partner.
In the Third Month:
You’ll reach your full growth potential.
And the advertising push BlueNano Citrulline uses in Asia is very explicitly focused on enlargement.
See exhibit A:
Of course, if you’ve read some of our reviews and articles, you know that a capsule can’t absolutely make any section of your physique grow. A exact tablet can enhance libido, erections, stamina, and pleasure, however it won’t make you certainly grow.
BlueNano Citrulline is now not the first capsule to make this claim, and it won’t be the last.
When I come throughout these sorts of guarantees from a pill, I depend it as one strike towards for false or exaggerated marketing, and pass on, focusing on the benefits the pill may actually provide.
BlueNano Citrulline Ingredients
This brings us to an analysis of ingredients, and BlueNano Citrulline has a few doozies.
At first, the formula seems fairly typical, with:
- Citrulline which is an amino acid that acts as a precursor to Nitric Oxide by way of L-Arginine, making it effectively act as a time release formula for increasing blood flow for better erections.
- Cistanche Tubulosa which releases enzymes that can also expand the body’s herbal manufacturing of testosterone.
- Catuaba Bark which is well known to be a powerful aphrodisiac, boosting both libido and mood.
Then they list “Other Ingredients” including:
Longan, Guarana, Turtle, Zinc, Ginkgo Biloba, Fur Seal, and Reindeer.
Okay, a few of these are perfectly standard:
- Guarana is a source of caffeine to maintain your energy/stamina up.
- Zinc is an important mineral to the process of boosting testosterone naturally.
- Ginkgo Biloba boosts blood flow and increases libido and energy.
But what about the rest?
I did some lookup and here’s what I got here up with:
- Longan, aka Dragon Eye, is believed to assist enhance memory loss and cognition, even though no research have confirmed this.
The active molecule in Longan seems similar to those in the Racetam family, which might be the reason it’s believed to help cognitively.
Study indicate that Longan shows promise as a powerful antioxidant.
- Turtle Powder which is technically Turtle shell powder has been used in historical Chinese medication to deal with fevers and “nourish the yin whilst subduing the yang”.
- Fur Seal Skeletal Muscle Extract which has been proven to have some vasodilation effect, opening up blood vessels, permitting for higher erections.
- Reindeer Antler Powder is comparable to, if now not the identical as, deer antler velvet, which is believed to furnish amino acids for conversion to nitric oxide and for muscle repair.
It also provides calcium, magnesium, and zinc to help boost natural testosterone levels.
The word “Nano” appears in the name of this product for a reason.
They claim that the “nano” sized elements are extra effortlessly absorbed into your device , thereby making BlueNano Citrulline a greater environment friendly complement than others.
It’s real that higher absorption is key to a excellent supplement’s success, however there’s no backup documentation or further discussion of these nano ingredients or the process by which they are made and used.
The endorsed dose is two tablets taken daily, simply earlier than bed.
I find this a little strange, considering that BlueNano Citrulline contains caffeine.
It probably means there’s not a whole lot of total caffeine in the supplement.
Otherwise, it would possibly hold you up if taken at bedtime.
Where to Buy
BlueNano Citrulline is available online, and you have a few unique approaches to go, relying on what u . s . a . you’re in.
BlueNano Citrulline is made in Japan, and for a time it seems, was once solely offered there.
Its most important supply is an on-line keep known as Magic Potions.
They promote fitness and splendor merchandise all over the world, and as such, BlueNano Citrulline can be purchased pretty much in any country.
In US dollars, shopping for a single bottle will value about $60 per month, and you can alternate the forex to higher go well with your needs.
You can also order it on Amazon.com and eBay. The prices I found were $43.67 and $59.99 respectively, so Amazon can also be the first-rate name if you’re in the US and desire to attempt BlueNano Citrulline.
BlueNano Citrulline Reviews
Usually, when a product is bought on Amazon, it’s opened up to lots of client feedback.Unfortunately, there’s solely one evaluate posted at this time, and it’s no longer very informative:
There are a few reviews posted at the Magic Potions website, but we always take these with a grain of salt because they may be more about marketing than about giving potential customers the straight story on how well their product does or does not work.
In any event, here’s what they look like:
BlueNano Citrulline Pros and Cons
Advantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It’s available all over the world.
- The price is reasonable – if you find the right retailer.
Disadvantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- They promise actual growth of bodily tissue which is just not something a pill can do on its own; this weakens the brand’s ability to be trusted.
- The formula contains a few “odd” ingredients with questionable benefits as well as a certain “ick” factor.
- Instructions say to take two tablets at night time earlier than bed, however it contains caffeine which may keep you awake.
- BlueNano Citrulline is not made in the United States, which may be fine, but means it’s not subject to the same guidelines in terms of the manufacturing facility as American made products are.
BlueNano Citrulline – The Bottom Line
I have no motive to trust BlueNano Citrulline is now not safe.
I’m fairly certain that for most any healthful person it would be flawlessly safe. But we desire greater than protected from our supplements; we prefer effective.
And in this case, I’m simply no longer satisfied BlueNano Citrulline is somewhere close to as positive as it claims.
Citrulline is a good ingredient, but it can’t carry an entire supplement and provide such a wide range of benefits on its own. The presence of an aphrodisiac like Catuaba Bark helps , and there are a few additional helpful components, but overall, I just don’t think the formula is that spectacular.
There are higher supplements, made in the US, that can grant extra assist in the areas of erections, libido, stamina, testosterone, and basic sexual confidence. Skip the Turtle Powder, and go with some thing tested to improve sexual performance.
Have You Used BlueNano Citrulline?
Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY lower priced choice to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the rate of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
I has diabetes ,can I use this product.please let me know it is safe to use .thank you –Andy
When you have a scientific circumstance and/or take medications, you want to take a look at with your health practitioner about what dietary supplements may also intervene with your issues.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website